Down Syndrome Resources
- Recommended Books for Families of Children with Down Syndrome
- Your baby is home... now what do you do?
- Resources for Patients with Disabilities and their Families
- Social and Recreational Resources For Patients with Disabilities and their Families
- MassHealth Commonhealth - Program Eligibility & Application
- Housing Information for Patients with Disabilities and their Families
- Puberty and Sexuality Resources for Patients with Cognitive Disabilities and their Families
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Association for Down Syndrome
- National Down Syndrome Congress
- The Down Syndrome Education International
This organization presents research on strategies for education for children with Down Syndrome. They support inclusive settings for children with Down Syndrome.
This site gives some ideas for parents to supplement their children's education at home.