Medication Refill Policy
You may request a medication refill from one of our physicians by one of the following methods. (This is different than our previous method of refill to assure a secure exchange of information.)
It is important to remember that we require the following information to process your refill:
- Your child's full name and date of birth
- Your name and daytime contact telephone number
- Your child's primary care doctor
- Full name of medication, preferred formulation (liquid, chewable, tablets etc...) and directions for usage (all this information is found on the label on the medication bottle/box)
- Name and location of the pharmacy (Walgreens in Framingham on Temple Street)
- For ADHD medications, please let us know if you would like to pick up the script or have it mailed home.
- Medication refills will be completed by your child's physician during weekday office hours and require at least 48 hours notice.
- Messages will not be seen on the weekends.
- Please do NOT request refills on the weekend. We feel that in the interest of quality of medical care, prescriptions should be refilled by your primary care doctor.
1. Email through the Framingham Pediatrics Patient Portal (click here)
- Log in to your child's individual Patient Portal account and send a secure email to the office.
- These messages are reviewed frequently Monday through Friday.
- If you do not have a Patient Portal account, please call the office and ask one of our staff to set you up with a username and password.
2. Fax the above information to (508) 820-0864
- Click here to view and print out the refill form that can then be faxed.
- Faxes are checked frequently throughout the day on weekdays.