Framingham Pediatrics Patient Portal, MyChart, is available to all Framingham Pediatrics patients and their families. If you have an upcoming appointment, we will register you while you are in the office.
If you would like to register now, please click here. Email (email@example.com) or fax (508-820-0864) us the completed form and you will get a registration email. We know the information seems simple, but we are trying to make sure we have correct data in our new electronic health record.
With MyChart, you can:
- have a SINGLE LOGIN for all your children
- complete developmental questionnaires on-line prior to a well visit
- access a patient chart from your computer or smart phone
- received appointment reminders
- request/cancel appointments
- Send non-urgent medical questions to your provider
- attach documents to non-urgent emails
- Request prescription refills
- View lab results
- Pay bills online
- and more
CLICK HERE for information about MyChart and the new PROXY status
We continue to have flu vaccine in the office. It is not too late:
Framingham Pediatrics will be having
Flu Vaccine Walk-in times
CLICK HERE for more details
Shot Phobia Clinic
additional clinics to follow. watch this space
click here for more details
Thank you for making us
#1 Choice for Doctor/Primary Regional Gold for Doctor/Primary
Care Physician or Pediatrician, Framingham Care Physician or Pediatrician
FORM COMPLETION POLICY
- We have developed a New Policy (click here) to help facilitate completion of all the forms (health forms, medication notes, asthma action plans and epipen letters) needed for school in the fall. We now require families to submit paperwork at the START of the summer so that your Primary Care Provider can complete all that is needed in a timely fashion.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) has formally accepted the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations that children younger than 15 years of age only require two doses of the HPV vaccine to be fully protected.
Click Here for more details.
Common Health Topics:
Click Common Health Topics (or use the link above) to see updated information on a variety of common issues that may affect you or your child.
Does your child have ACNE?
Click here for information on acne.
In addition, talk with your provider about treatment options.
for voting us
#1 Pediatric Practice in Framingham
and the Silver Award in the Region
Question for our Behavioral Health Provider