FEBRUARY 11, 2020 8:30 AM
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
FLU SEASON HAS STARTED!
FRAMINGHAM PEDIATRICS OFFERS
ALL WEEKDAY MORNINGS: 9:00-11:30 am
ALL WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS: 1:00-4:00 PM
(unless on the schedule above)
For More information about Flu shots, CLICK HERE
Framingham Pediatrics Welcomes
Mel West, LMHC
to our Integrated Care Team
Click Here for more information about Mel, the days she will be working and the Integrated Care Program
Click Here for more information about the office and please call with any questions.
Please sign up for our new and vastly improved Patient Portal, MyChart!
Our Patient Portal, MyChart, is available to all Framingham Pediatrics patients and their families. If you have an upcoming appointment, we will register you while you are in the office.
If you would like to register now, please click here. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (508-820-0864) us the completed form and you will get a registration email. We know the information seems simple, but we are trying to make sure we have correct data in our new electronic health record.
With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule sick and well visit appointments!
- Print school and camp forms when you need them!
- Receive appointment reminders
- Send non-urgent medical questions and messages to your doctor or the office
- Request prescription refills
- Have a SINGLE LOGIN for all your children
- Complete developmental questionnaires on-line prior to a well visit
- Access a patient chart from your computer or smart phone
- Attach documents to non-urgent emails
- View lab results
- Pay bills online
- and more
CLICK HERE for information about MyChart and the new PROXY status
Let us help you keep your child out of the Emergency Room!
Common Health Topics
Click here to see updated information on a variety of
common issues that may affect you or your child.
Does your child have ACNE?
Click here for information on acne.
In addition, talk with your provider about treatment options.
Question for our Behavioral Health Provider